+ 243 99 4223128
With the aim of promoting development , the Evangelical University in Africa operates within a broad network of partnerships at the international ,regional and provincial level than locally.
1. At the international level
UEA has multiple partners from across the globe :
– Pingstmissionens U-landshjälp Pentecostal mission for development (PMU)]/Sweden.
– Pentecostal Foreign Mission (PYM)/Norway.
– Pain Pour le Monde, Protestant service for development (PPM)/Germany.
– Lakarmission/ Sweden.
– Francophone University Association (FUA).
– Belgian Technical Cooperation (BTC)
– The Norwegian Institute of Urban and Regional Research(NIBR) /Norway.
– La Pontifica Univeridade Catolica do Rio Grande do SUL/
– University of Toulouse /France ;
– University of Gothenburg /Sweden.
– University of Milan /Italy.
– University of Michigan/United States of America.
– Handong University, Pohang/ South Korea. – Beuth Hochschule fuer Technik in Berlin/ Germany. University of Hohenheim in Stuttgart/Germany.
– Environmental Systems Research Institute (ISRI)/ Germany.
– Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM);
– Protestant Universities in Africa Network(RUPA).
2. At the African regional level.
UEA collaborates with the following institutions :
– The Protestant University of Central Africa /Cameroon.
– University of Cheik Anta –Diop in Dakar/Senegal. (Agreement subject to renewal) ;
– University of Tchang.(Cameroon).
3. At the African Great Lakes Region level.
UEA is in partnership with the Pentecostal Churches Community of Burundi(CEPBU), the Association of Pentecostal Churches in Rwanda (ADEPR),the University of Burundi, the University of Ngonzi and the National University of Rwanda.
4. At the Local level
The Evangelical University in Africa has the following partners;
– The Independent University of the Great Lakes Region(ULPGL),Goma/DR Congo.
– Church members of the Church of Christ in Congo /Southern Kivu Province.
– Local firms, local community ,public and private institutions, local and international NGO’s operating at the provincial level. Les entreprises locales, la population, les institutions étatiques et paraétatiques, les ONG locales et internationales travaillant dans la province.
– Since November 2013, UEA is conducting a project on watershed improvement for the International Powerplant SINELAC .
Since september 2013, UEA works in partnership with Panzi Foundation along with Panzi General Hospital at an international research and training center in the field of research organized within our institutions at Panzi area. Since 2012, it collaborates with CIAT (International Center of Tropical Agronomy) in its project named Harvest Plus for the multiplication and spread of beans fortified with Iron and Zinc but also in the research project on guineapigs.
5. At the level of experience exchange.
UEA welcomes lecturers from various institutions of higher education across the world. It is within this framework that it invites lecturers from the University of Kisangani(UNIKIS), the University of Lubumbashi , the University of Kinshasa, the Official University of Bukavu, the Catholic University of Bukavu , the University of Graben, the Catholic University of Butembo, the Protestant University in Congo(UPC), the University of Burundi (UB), the National University of Rwanda, the Protestant University of Central Africa (Cameroon), the Independent University of the Great Lakes Region (ULPGL),Daystar University, the University of Nairobi, the University of Milan(Italy), the University of Gand , the University of Nantes and Toulouse (France), the University of Gothenburg(Sweden), the University of South Korea, the University of Makerere, the University of Beuth in Germany and others from overseas.
6. At the National level.
At the national level, UEA is expecting to join the Network of Great Lakes Universities (RIGL) in order to sign an agreement with one of the following Universities :UNIKIS,UNILU or UNIKIS for more visibility in the country.
UEA is presently a member of four university networks :
– AUF : Francophone University Association.
– CIUB : Interuniversity Council.
– RUFORUM : Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture;
– RUPA : Protestant Universities Network .